A Holistic Approach to Chronic Pain
- Have your aches/pains persisted 12 weeks or longer?
- Do you suffer from osteoarthritis, headaches, migraines, fibromylagia, tendonitis, neuralgia, knee pain, back pain or other pain that just won’t go away?
- Is pain preventing you from activities you love?
If you answered YES, acupuncture can help you return to your best life without drugs or surgery!
Burlington Acupuncture offers customized treatment plans designed to provide you with long-term relief of chronic pain.
Chronic Pain conditions that respond to holistic acupuncture and Chinese Medicine include…
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chemo Induced Peripheral Neuropathy (CIPN)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Muscle Sprain/Strain
- Repetitive Use Injuries
- Ovarian Cysts
- Menstrual Cramps
- Menstrual Headaches
- Peripheral Neuropathy (weakness, numbness and pain, usually in hands and/or feet)
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Occipital Neuralgia
A recent study in the scientific journal Pain
found, “90% of the benefit of acupuncture over usual care is retained at 12 months after the end of a course of treatment.”
Call 802-522-2577 to schedule a consultation and get one step closer to living without pain!