Nearly two decades after enduring multiple traumatic injuries to head and spine, I had a life-altering experience receiving bodywork that shifted my understanding of bodies, aging and recovery. Hooked by the drastic improvement in my well-being, I sought to understand more. I completed my therapeutic massage certification at the Wellness Massage Center & Institute in St. Albans, Vermont and continue eagerly exploring the world of therapeutic bodywork. To date, I have been trained in:
- Deep tissue
- Fire Cupping
Julian draws on principles from Structural Integration, Bowen and Craniosacral Therapy.
Each modality stands alone in its unique way of generating healthful shifts in a body. Drawing from these methods, along with your feedback, each session is tailored to you and your unique needs of that particular day. You may purchase packages of 5 sessions, which makes sure we can explore multiple techniques in depth to find what works best for you.
One massage provides deep relaxation. Regular bodywork can improve your alignment, bringing ease of movement and stillness of mind.
It is an honor to work with you to share the therapeutic benefits of massage & bodywork.
*Please reach out for any of the following if:
- you need to schedule time outside of my current listed availability
- you would like to schedule home visits, corporate chair massage, a custom package or private event
- you would like to donate to the Paraware Justice Fund to help people in marginalized communities access care
- you fit the criteria for financial assistance
- you would like to schedule a free consultation to make sure I can provide what you are looking for
- you would like to purchase a gift certificate
- you have any other inquiries
You can email here: JulianUghetti22@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you!